You are hereAbout Unani Research
About Unani Research
Unani Research is a peer reviewed journal developed to publish original, innovative and novel research articles related to Unani field. This peer-reviewed scientific journal publishes theoretical and empirical papers that reports of the research findings in Unani field. All theoretical and methodological perspectives are welcomed. We also encourage the submission of short papers/communications presenting various ancient literatures related to Unani System of Medicine.
Aim and Scope
The main aim of the journal to publish significant research focusing on evidence concerning the efficacy and safety of Unani System of Medicine. It is also aimed to publish articles covering interventions with natural products, including herbal medicines.
To see submission guidelines, click here
Popular Articles from Phcog.Net Journals
- Hypoglycemic and in Vitro Antioxidant Effects of Methanolic extract of Marsilea quadrifolia Plant
- Phyto-Pharmacognostical Studies of two endangered species of Malaxis (Jeevak and Rishibhak)
- Pharmacognostic and Phytochemical Evaluation of Citrus aurantifolia (Christm) Swingle PEEL
- Phytochemical Investigation of Methanolic Extract of Cassia fistula Leaves
- Phytochemical Screening and in vitro Antioxidant Activity of Jawarish Amla- A Poly Herbal Formulation