You are hereCall - Editorial Board Members
Call - Editorial Board Members
Call for Editorial Board Members : Unani Research
To help us continue to meet our mission we are looking to add new members to our Editorial Board to serve initial three-year terms with renewal options. Members of our board take a posture of being supportive and nurturing to authors who submit papers to the journal. Instead of making our mark by citing how many papers we reject, we want to be known for helping authors become better writers and researchers. To this end, our reviewers work with the Unani Research Journal leadership team as part of an editorial community which unconditionally accepts all authors who submit their papers to the journal. In turn, we ask these authors to participate whole-heartedly in the editorial process of writing and re-writing. In this approach, reviewers and editors become mentors to the authors and as a team we work collaboratively to produce the best papers and journal possible.
As a Editorial Board Member you will be expected to perform the following responsibilities:
- Review 2 to 3 new papers per Quarter.
- Review revised manuscripts.
- Produce supportive and useful reviews.
- Participate in internal quality improvement activities (e.g., answer surveys, review new forms and procedures, provide feedback).
- Communicate with editors in a timely and professional manner.
Benefits of the position include
- Joining an exciting virtual community dedicated to improving qualitative research scholarship and scholars.
- Collaborating with an international editorial leadership team.
- Mentoring authors from around the world.
- Learning a novel and effective approach to reviewing scholarly papers.
- Receiving editorial reviewing resource materials.
- Participating in research projects to improve the editorial process.
- Learning to use new software applications for reviewing and editing.
- Improving your own scholarly writing.
- Acquiring knowledge on the latest innovations in qualitative inquiry.
- Gaining a valuable credential for tenure and promotion review.
You can also refer few of your colleagues, who could serve as editorial board member of this journal.
Popular Articles from Phcog.Net Journals
- Hypoglycemic and in Vitro Antioxidant Effects of Methanolic extract of Marsilea quadrifolia Plant
- Phyto-Pharmacognostical Studies of two endangered species of Malaxis (Jeevak and Rishibhak)
- Pharmacognostic and Phytochemical Evaluation of Citrus aurantifolia (Christm) Swingle PEEL
- Phytochemical Investigation of Methanolic Extract of Cassia fistula Leaves
- Phytochemical Screening and in vitro Antioxidant Activity of Jawarish Amla- A Poly Herbal Formulation